Developing: Wisconsin Gableman Election Fraud Team Member Comes Forward with Damaging Evidence from 2020 Presidential Election
Guest post by Jefferson Davis In a rare show of courage, conviction and commitment, a Team Member from the 2020 Wisconsin Gableman Election Fraud Investigation, came forward this week and is naming names and releasing details involving the election fraud that clearly affected the outcome of the 2020 Presidential Election in Wisconsin. Retired Supreme…
Guest post by Jefferson Davis
- The Wisconsin Election Commission (WEC) voting database (Home (wi.gov)) is corrupted, was not corrected from the 2020 election and needs to be scrapped immediately with a new and secure voter database. Approximately 7.3 million names on Wisconsin’s voter rolls with a state population of 5.9 million and only 4.6 million residents are eligible (Age 18 and older) to vote. WEC’s voter database shows 3.5 million eligible registered voters. There is an excess of 3.8 million names on the Wisconsin voter rolls who are not registered or eligible to vote.
- Speaker Vos was instrumental in helping to create the Wisconsin Election Commission (Wisconsin Elections Commission) in 2015 that consists of 3 “republicans” and 3 “democrats”. Wisconsin is a handful of states that administers elections this way. This Team Member’s recommendation is to immediately scrap WEC and replace it with a more accountable body.
- It is without question that there was massive election fraud that affected the outcome of the 2020 Presidential Election in Wisconsin.
- Speaker Vos was instrumental in signing off on the illegal use of absentee ballot drop boxes in 2020 with the help of democrats and Governor Evers due to “covid”.
- Speaker Vos was keenly aware of the illegal behavior of the ballot trafficking mules and NGO’s that deposited hundreds of thousands of illegal absentee ballots into the illegal absentee ballot drop boxes across the State of Wisconsin.
- Some 250,000 fraudulent voters were added in Milwaukee County for the 2020 Presidential Election.
- Informants have come forward with documents and records to substantiate the election fraud in 2020 that affected the outcome of the election.
- Speaker Vos is politely being asked to immediately release the details of the election fraud investigation.
- The incestuous relationship between Claire Woodall-Vogg, Milwaukee Elections Clerk, and Mark Zuckerber’s non-profit CTCL that doled out $8.8 million to the WI-5.
- Speaker Vos undermined Justice Gableman by repeatedly releasing details of the election fraud investigation to liberal members of the press/media while the investigation was ongoing.
- Individuals associated with Speaker Vos have been caught releasing confidential information to liberal members of the press/media while the investigation was ongoing.
- Multiple referrals were made regarding the illegal destruction of election receipts by election officials.
- A gaping hole was discovered and compromised in the My Vote WI voter database by September of 2021 that provided the ability for anyone gaining access to the voter rolls to change anything they wanted for any voter without detection.
- WEC Director Meagan Wolfe is accused of being completely untruthful on numerous occasions involving the investigation, the Legislature and to the WEC Commission.
- Speaker Vos stripped Rep. Janel Brandtjen (R-Menomonee Falls) of any Chairmanship position in the 2023-24 Legislative Session. Rep. Brandtjen chaired the Assembly Committee on Campaigns and Elections during the 2021-22 Legislative Session.
- Speaker Vos finally admits to widespread election fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election in March of 2022 after he learned the details of the Gableman Team meeting with Milwaukee County Election Commission Members (https://www.wisn.com/article/
assembly-speaker-vos-meets- with-election-deniers/39455654 ).
- Speaker Vos appears to benefit from the election fraud efforts and use of the illegal ballot drop boxes.
- Speaker Vos Staffers appear to have been coming forward with details.
- Attorney for whistleblowers is being asked to come forward and release the details of her clients’ testimony to substantiate the election fraud claims that undoubtably affected the outcome of the 2020 Presidential Election.
- Speaker Vos has allegedly attempted to influence the testimony of witnesses as has a number of GOP Leaders seeking their silence.
- Kimberly Zapata, Assistant Director of Elections, City of Milwaukee, charged with election fraud for falsifying military ballot requests (Kimberly Zapata ballot fraud case; preliminary hearing waived (fox6now.com)), is not a whistleblower. She is intimately familiar with every election fraud scheme designed for the 2020 Presidential Election.
- Absentee ballot certifications were concealed from observers during the 2020 recount.
- The missing flash stick from Claire Woodall-Vogg during the 3:26 A.M. absentee ballot dump of 170,000 votes on Wednesday, November 4th, was a ruse that overcame President Trump’s insurmountable lead ending with a vote difference of just 20,682 votes (Milwaukee Election Flash Drive Was Briefly Lost, Sources Say. (wisconsinrightnow.com)).
- 2 police officers have come forward to reveal the truth about the missing flash stick.
- FBI is aware of the missing flash stick ruse and have the details from the police officers.
- An additional 300,000 fake voter registrations/absentee ballots/ votes were generated across the State of Wisconsin for the 2020 Presidential Election.
- The voter registration scheme was initiated as early as 2016 on an incremental basis with the hopes of not being detected.
- Wisconsin’s 10 Electors need to be reclaimed while the election fraud that affected the 2020 Presidential Election is proven in a court of law.
The post Developing: Wisconsin Gableman Election Fraud Team Member Comes Forward with Damaging Evidence from 2020 Presidential Election appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
Go to Source
Author: Jim Hoft